Florida Property Insurance Attorneys
As an insurance policyholder, you have the right to expect that your insurance company will provide compensation to offset the cost of covered injuries, damages, or repairs. When a company refuses to abide by the terms of an insurance policy, it may be held liable for bad faith. Stabinski Law has been serving clients since 1970. As one of the oldest firms in South Florida, we offer knowledgeable counsel to help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Call our Miami insurance claim lawyers today to see how we can handle your case!
We Handle the Following Types of Claims
- Boat Damage Claims
- Business Insurance Claims
- Cancellation of a Policy
- Cast Iron Pipes
- Failure to Investigate
- Failure to Pay a Claim
- Fire Damage
- First-Party Insurance Claims
- HOA Insurance Claims
- Hurricane Insurance Claims
- Hurricane Irma
- Hurricane Michael
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Lightning Damage
- Pipe Burst
- Public Adjusters
- Roof Leaks
- Unreasonable Denial of Benefits
- Water Damage
Meet Our Attorneys
Put More Than 100 Years of Collective Experience in Your Corner
Seeking the Coverage You Deserve
Why Should I Hire a Lawyer to Represent Me?
Unfortunately, insurance companies that pretend to be on your side following an accident are typically working against you behind the scenes. Ultimately, their goal is to get away with settling for the lowest possible amount. And if you're not careful, you can be taken advantage of by accepting significantly less in settlement than your case is actually worth. You should continue hiring a lawyer to represent you in your case for the following reasons:
- Typically, if you are approached with an offer from the insurance company after an accident, it's in your best interest to consult with an experienced legal team before accepting or denying the offer. If you accept the offer immediately and sign any paperwork finalizing it, you will be waiving your right to seek compensation for any additional damages in the future. This is why it's so important to make sure the offer you're accepting is a fair one.
- Our experienced personal injury professionals can become your point of contact between you and the insurance company, saving you from the stress and hassle of trying to negotiate with them yourself. This allows you the time you need to focus on yourself, recovering from your injuries, and getting back to normal as soon as possible following your accident.
- In the meantime, our legal team will get to work going through the often complicated claims process. This involves not only submitting any necessary paperwork to file your claim, but being in constant contact with the insurance company to negotiate as needed.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to prove in court that the person or party who caused your accident was actually at fault. Sometimes, this can be a real challenge, which is where having a skilled team of legal professionals on your side can once again make all the difference. At Stabinski Law we have the experience, resources, and know-how to build your case and present it in court if needed.
We treat every case as if we will need to take it to court, though we always strive to reach an agreeable settlement with the insurance companies out of court in order to save you the additional time, hassle, and fees.
You do not have to accept bad faith practices. If you have been a victim of any of the practices listed above, our Miami insurance lawyers can help you negotiate an equitable payment. When necessary, we can even take your claim to court in insurance bad faith litigation, collecting the evidence necessary for a strong case. We are prepared to do whatever it takes to help you.
Don't go without the representation you deserve! Fill out a free case evaluation form today.
Deliver Swift, Efficient ResultsWe work quickly to deliver prompt and effective solutions to our clients.
Offer Accessibility and Services 24/7
We are never too busy to speak with you or address your concerns.
Resolve Most Cases Without a Trial
As skilled attorneys, we are often able to help our clients avoid a costly trial while delivering positive results.
Can Handle Every Stage of a Legal Matter
We can walk you through each step of your case, from the initial consultation all the way to a trial, if necessary.
Ready for Trial if Needed
We are fierce trial attorneys who know how to confidently litigate cases in front of a judge and jury.
Make Insurers Play by the Rules
We don't let insurance companies take advantage of our clients. Our team fights to help you obtain a fair settlement.